Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Music: Eminem - "Rap God"



 I had to gather my opinion before I posted this new song "Rap God" by Eminem because for one there is no such thing as a "Rap God" (I will leave other views out for the sake of not bringing up another debacle), however, I would say that there are such things as "Rap Greats". Maybe I will come across as opinionated and controversial by cancelling out the thought or the pondering of such thing as a "Rap God", but I am sure little ol' me could not ever cause as much controversy as Em will by calling himself a "Rap God". There are already quite a few other rappers that think the same thing of themselves as such, I hate to name names but Ye' said it, and will continue to say it. I would have a debacle over who is a "Rap Great" any day verses who thinks of themselves as a "Rap God". Lets get real people and while getting real take a listen to Em's latest track "Rap God" as he gives no catchy hook just raw lyrics on a platter to formulate why he is so great. I cannot deny his thriving talent that continues to be great years after he first introduced the world to himself as the real Slim Shady. Do not get me wrong I am a fan of Eminem but there are no such things as a Rap God...THE END! Em's upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is slated to drop November 5th.



                                                                                                                  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment