Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Music: DJ Khaled Feat. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, T.I., Swizz Beatz & Puff Daddy - “I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie”



DJ Khaled delivers his latest cut "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" with an all star line up on the feature end including Rick Ross, Meek Mill, T.I., Swizz Beatz, and Puff Daddy to add the perfect touch. The cut is an offering from Khaled's new album Suffering From Success slated to drop on October 22nd and is now available on iTunes for pre-order.


The song got an emotional response from rapper Ma$e who was a friend of the late rapper Christopher "The Notorious B.I.G. Wallace as he took to his Instagram that also posted via Twitter with a picture and message saying:



                                                                 XO


1 comment: