Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Video: Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball"


A little late with posting this video and song, however, it deserves to be posted. Miley Cyrus gave everyone something to talk about with her VMA performance but there is so much more to her than that weird side she conveyed that night that had everyone around the world talking their talk. Not to make any kind of excuses for behavior that is non agreeable, she is growing up trying to find herself. Everyone is entitled to their own journey and living out their life to their contentment, Miley included. Her new song "Wrecking Ball" is a force to be reckoned with, she created something so raw with her emotions that it will strike anyone who has ever been there and done it. The Terry Richardson-directed visuals show her at her most vulnerable point singing her heart out about how love went wrong with her long time love Liam Hemsworth. Miley gave her explanation of the what the visuals conveyed, which I have posted below. Miley's new album Bangerz is slated to drop October 4th via RCA Records. 

"I never meant to start a war I just wanted you to let me in And instead of using force
I guess I should’ve let you win I never meant to start a war I just wanted you to let me in I guess I should’ve let you win....Don’t you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you" <3

1236034_706655016026608_962353027_n

                                                                          XO

No comments:

Post a Comment