Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Music: Spits Nelson feat. Emilio Rojas - "I'm Runnin'" #SpitsNelsonSundays #4

My Muthafuckin Intro produced by Korona

Without any further ado Spits Nelson delivers his 4th installment of #SpitsNelsonSundays with his new track "I'm Runnin'" enlisting a feature from Emilio Rojas. The track is one that I have been tight lipped about since he told me he was releasing it nearly a month ago but was one that I have wished for since he started releasing #SpitsNelsonSundays tracks, and finally today my wish came true. The perfect compliment to any dream is being #CloserThanYouThink the way Spits is as he delivers a new track each and every Sunday for his #SpitsNelsonSundays run, this one today is just proof that the dream is more real and closer than ever.



                                                                                                                          XO

No comments:

Post a Comment