Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"All Is Fair In Love & War"


I have been on a love affair since yesterday because of Tamar Braxton's album "Love and War", all for good reason. She said yesterday on Good Morning America that the album was "the soundtrack to her and her husband Vince's relationship". Tonight I attepmted to make a selling point about the album to a good friend. I said with this one statement "I think the album is the soundtrack to any relationship if you can love hard enough, fight hard enough, and give your heart again better than the last time". My attempt to pursuede someone to buy the album was money with that statement and actually motivated me to write about why I love the album so much. The following gems are the reasons as to why I have fallen in love with "Love and War". 


 
" We stay on the front lines, Yea but we're still here after the bomb drops, We go so hard we lose control, The fire starts then we explode, Only in love and war" -"Love and War"

"Speeding down the road, and my head out of control, Cause I'm thinking about you all the way home, Got a long way to ride and I can’t even deny, I've been thinking about you all the way home"
-"All The Way Home"

"But I wanna stay and fight for you, Fight til my heart is back in blue, Fight til there's nothing left not one single strand of the love we had, I wanna stay and fight for us, Fight like hell before I give up, Till I'm the only one, the only one in love, I'd fight for you"
-"Stay and Fight"

"I deserve more than just a little part, I don't want nothing if I cant have it all, I ain't even gonna play with something I can't keep, I want the whole thing or forget about me"
-"Pieces"

"What you gotta understand is, I'm still here, I could've been with any man I wanted so let's be clear,
Yeah I know that she hurt you, None of those circumstances, you got a lot of things to work through
You don't want to take no chances, What you gotta understand is, even with all that
I'm still here, I you just show me where it hurts, I can kiss away the pain I can make it good again if you let me"
-"Where It Hurts"

I will end this by saying once again "I think the album can be the soundtrack to any relationship if you can love hard enough, fight hard enough, and give your heart again better than the last time" that is what "Love and War" is truly about. 

And In The End.......
"All Is Fair In Love and War" 
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment