Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Mase - Welcome Back


 
I knew what my Throwback would be with the chaos of this last week and it leaving me no time to post, when I finally got back from all the adventures I have been on. Mase's "Welcome Back" is suitable for the occasion to welcome me back into my zone as I post away. The song welcomed Mase back to the game in 2004 after a 5 year break and was from his third album also titled Welcome Back. The song was just one of twelve tracks from the album that did not contain profanity or explicit lyrics after Mase had developed his newly Christian persona. I have said it before and I will say it again I love his style and the way he sounds is incredible, I hope the future holds new efforts and material from him.
 
                                           XO
 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment