Friday, November 23, 2012

Drake - Look What You've Done (In Memory Of Drake's Grandmother Evelyn Sher)



Thanksgiving is a day to be thankful for the things and people we have in our lives. While the world was busy being thankful yesterday Drake was dealing with the loss of his grandmother, Evelyn Sher. Drake released the sad news via twitter as he tweeted......


His November 2011 album Take Care featured his grandmother on the track "Look What You've Done", where Bubby (a name Drake called his grandmother) expressed her gratitude for Aubrey in a voicemail at the end of the song saying.....
 "Hi Aubrey, I'm here sitting with my son having a little talk and he knows how to get in touch with you now,
to let you know how grateful I am for your help in keeping me in this, in this comfortable place.
All I can say, Aubrey, is I remember the good times we had together
and the times I used to look after you And I still have wonderful feelings about that.
So God bless you, and I hope I'll see you.
"



R.I.P. Evelyn "Bubby" Sher

                                                                                    XO

No comments:

Post a Comment