Thursday, November 1, 2012

Drake's Graduation Speech (Video)


 
The recent high school diploma recipient Drake recently took the stage at Toronto’s Jarvis Collegiate Institute to give an incredibly humble speech dedicated to his Mother. This makes me super proud and ubber emotional. During the speech the Hip Hop genius says "I reached a point in my life where I realized there aren't material things that can give me the excitement that I'm looking for, there's a void there's a gap in my life that I needed filled and I needed to sit and think long and hard what that it was and it was the fact that I left a gaping hole in my story of following through". "Sometimes its about going there not getting there, sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination". He ended his speech with saying "I think I'll sleep better tonight knowing that I found a way to follow through". Such an incredible human being he is and it goes to show no matter a person's circumstances, some people still in fact do work hard to achieve the things they desire. 
 
                                                              XO

No comments:

Post a Comment