Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary - Drake : Take Care Album

 
Today marks the one year anniversary of the release of Drake's album Take Care, so I figured that me being who I am (the OVO Goddess) it is a must to celebrate the anniversary. On this very day last year I rushed out to buy this amazing album as soon as the music store opened, I was so excited like a kid on Christmas morning. The same time last year I also poured my mind out in the DrakeOVO post on my site that I wrote in honor of the release of Take Care, and Drake's The Source magazine cover. When I bought the album it was on repeat for months and even today I have to hear him at least once a day, its almost like a ritual. As far as Take Care, the album is one of the most type solid bodies of work I have ever heard in my entire life and definitely put a strong mark beside Drake's name for creating such a substantial piece of work. A few of my favorite songs from the album include the ones below.....Happy Anniversary TAKE CARE.....Mazel tov!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Lastly the Club Paradise tour was the highlight of my year, the show was an amazing experience and the best concert I have ever seen. French Montana, Meek Mill, Waka Flocka, 2 Chainz, J. Cole, and Drake all in one show, it does NOT get any better than that.
My dreams and wishes came true at Club Paradise..... XO
 
 
 
                                                                              XO

No comments:

Post a Comment