Monday, September 5, 2011

A Year & Single

A personal post.....I have not wrote or posted one of these in a minute, I hope I still have it in me. Here goes....A year ago I was newly single again after a three year relationship that was full of every emotion that had ever existed. I learned lessons about relationships and love the hard way, though they will be valuable in the long run, they still hurt. After three years of the most pleasure and pain I realized that no matter how much of a fix things kind of person I was somethings are better left broken because sometimes they cannot be fixed. Being single again for me meant boring,but I learned very quickly that the single life was not so boring after all. I quickly pulled the Super Model out of my closet once again and wore her like I had never hung her up. Big lessons and newly happy beginnings is what the last year has brought to my life. There are so many people who have helped turn my pain into gold....
My Girlfriends....
H.E.R.: I still hear you in the back of my mind speaking to me and telling me how I should do things. You still enrich my life everyday. I love you like there is no tomorrow.
Monique: You have been there through it all...your love and honesty gives me strength.
Jennifer: you showed me real fun again...thank you for laughing with me until we both cried.
Erin: You help me through everything no questions asked...vice versa I will be here for you like you have for me always.
Yolanda: You spent Christmas with me which made it not so lonely after all...Thank you for Jon Bradley and Adrianna they are the two most wonderful gifts anyone could have ever given me.
Danica: I loved our sleep overs post breakup they made coming home to my downtown apartment not so lonely. Thank You!
Charity: As of late I grew as a woman and allowed myself to accept someone new in my life (a woman at that), you have made it all worth it. Thank you for getting to know Candice but also allowing me to be your Kim K.
GiGi: My Samantha Jones...So far away you are and to think it all began as an @ mention. The future is exciting for us and I anticipate on meeting you in St. Louie. " Maybe we can be each other's soul mates and then we can let men be these great nice guys to have fun with. Love, Carrie Bradshaw

To a guy who showed me the way again...I am so glad to have met you. Distance has not changed a thing. Thank you for continuing to put things in perspective. I will remember to "take a step, be patient control my thoughts, and slow down". (BBM Wink Face) We have a tremendous amount of conversation and honesty between us and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Big (CM) I can always count on you for a pick me up, the truth, or for a laugh even if I want to be serious. You balance me out. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to know you....You have taught me to let go and not take things so serious and enjoy myself a little. Business gave us a friendship that will last a life time .....I will love you forever and I am forever indebted to you.

Momz everything you have told me has been right...I am not afraid anymore. I only hope that this past year I could have made you more proud of me. You are totally right it is just water under the bridge...I have your words of wisdom guiding me always. I am a firm believer of your words that eventually I will find love again and very soon (in due time I am sure). My Super Model swag is back and majority of it is thanks to you...<3

I Love you all without and end and thank you....BESOS <3 !!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment