Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jon Bradley's Football Game

 My God son Jon Bradley is playing football for his 3rd year now and I must say it is far more exciting than I expected. He has always played basketball, soccer, and football but you can tell immediately that his Love is football. I was beyond excited and supportive to him play for my first time this season but it certainly was not the last.












To Jon Bradley:: Watching you play was amazing because I knew of all the hard work you have put into sports over the years, but even more so into football the past 3 years. Seeing you make that touchdown made me a little teary eyed and emotional because I knew that little boy that I love with all my being was falling in love in his own way with the game of football. I am so proud of all that you are accomplishing but more importantly the person that you are. Remember what I told you "you win some and you lose some but at the end of the day it is what kind of person you are that truly matters". No touchdown, yards ran, or tackle will ever be able to give measurement to the true person you really are. Enjoy playing the game but more importantly enjoy being a kid. Always follow your heart and KNOW that I Love You Bigger Than The Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment