Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Adrianna's Soccer Game

Adrianna happens to be great at everything she does but basketball his her first love. Being that Jon Bradley is busy with football, we have to keep her busy since she cannot play football though she wanted too. The only option right now was cheer leading and soccer, she tried cheer leading and well that did not go as planned. However, soccer has worked out and she is doing very well.








Though she scored 3 goals the first game I seen her play in this season, I am really excited for the upcoming basketball season and she is too.



To Adrianna:: Basketball is what you love doing, however, I love the fact that you put your all into everything you do and get positive results. Remember you cannot aways win at everything but if you try your best that is all that matters. I am so proud of you and even more proud of you following the beat to your own tune. Always be who you really are and love who you are, then everyone else around you will love the person you are. I am anticipating the next few years and cannot wait to see the athlete that you long to become, but I am more excited about watching you become the person that you have the potential to be. Let's try and not give your Mommy such hard time about what you are going to wear to school, but if it were up to me you could wear you basketball shorts and Jordan's all day everyday. I Love You Bigger Than The Universe and Don't Ever Forget It.

No comments:

Post a Comment