Monday, September 26, 2011

J Cole - Cole World: The Sideline Story


J Cole's new Roc Nation debut album Cole World: The Sideline Story drops tonight at midnight for its much anticipated September 27 release date. The album will include guest appearances from Drake, Trey Songz, Missy Elliot, and non other than his mentor Hov himself Jay Z. I have fought the urge to listen early and I cannot wait to hear Jermaine's perplexed thoughts through the story in which Cole World will tell me tomorrow. 

J Cole has tweeted his thoughts throughout today.....
@JColeNC One day....Remember all the times that I used to say "One Day..." Cole World
@JColeNC We Ready
@JColeNC "Twas the Night Before Cole World"
@JColeNC You know its real when yall feel like I feel. Cole World

I am in thought that the anticipation and excitement is driving him just as bonkers as it is me...."I feel like a kid again waiting on something that I really LOVE to arrive!" <3


Cole World: The Sideline Story Tracklist:1. Intro
2. Dollar & A Dream III
3. Can't Get Enough f/ Trey Songz
4. Lights Please
5. Interlude
6. Sideline Story
7. Mr. Nice Watch f/ Jay-Z
8. Cole World
9. In the Morning f/ Drake
10. Lost Ones
11. Nobody's Perfect f/ Missy Elliott
12. Never Told
13. Rise & Shine
14. God's Gift
15. Breakdown
16. Cheer Up
17. Nothing Lasts Forever (Bonus)
18. Work Out (Bonus)
19. Daddy's Little Girl (Bonus)


No comments:

Post a Comment