Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Movies

Most of you who know me know that I hate going the movies.....Well the Past called last night to ask me did I want to movies....After much debating on whether or not I should in fact go...I WENT....Transformers 3 in Imax was great....though I have a phobia of pink eye and insisted that I would be wearing my D&G shades instead of the 3D glasses....well that didn't work out but the 3D glasses weren't that much of a problem after all.....Though I seen the first transformers and missed the second one the third one was the BEST and Shia Labeouf well he wasn't too bad either ;)...Neither was the beautiful Victoria Secret Super Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley....and the good guys did win in the end but so did Love with the on screen couple of Max and Carly.


FYI There were at least 3 actresses wearing Red Bottom Louboutin's including the leading lady herself and of course she is going to wear them because she is a real life Super Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment