Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Guy With The Kanye Shirt

This past weekend a cute not my normal cup of tea white guy was in my job and he had on a shirt that I had never seen before.....He was turned to the side only for me to see the corner half of the picture on his shirt but I knew it was KANYE :)....With a big gasp I felt slightly dramatic and embarrassed so I knew I had to make conversation. I went to speak with him and told him I wanted his shirt (lol) and that I loved Kanye. He told me he was big fans of both Kanye and Kid Cudi ;). He said I have the Kanye shirt on and the Kid Cudi Ray-Ban glasses. I then told him who my best friend was and about h.e.r. blog but I also threw my blog in the convo too. Sad to say we only exchanged names and not numbers :( but hopefully I will see him again one day with the same KANYE shirt on :) !!!!

I will have the KANYE shirt very soon!!!!!!!
 
 I will have this KANYE shirt very soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment