Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jay-Z & Kanye West Watch The Throne

JAY-Z & KANYE WEST
WATCH THE THRONE


TRACK LIST

1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. Beyoncé)
3. Niggas in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Love You So (Feat. Mr Hudson)

BONUS
13. Illest Motherfucker Alive
14. H*A*M*
15. That's My Bitch
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)





The much anticipated Watch The Throne Album from the two KING'S of Hip Hop will officially drop on August 2nd. Although some will already have it I will WAIT and buy my copy that day....However the anticipation is killing me....I may just have to sneak a listen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment