Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Little Brother - "Slow It Down"


The other day I ran across The Minstrel Show album by Little Brother as I was going through old cd's immediately I started to reminisce and the feeling that I had for their music began to replay like it was the first time I heard them. I knew what my Throwback Thursday would be as I held that album in my hand and remembered replaying "Slow It Down" a hundred thousand times. I loved the song and everything it was from the first word right down to the last. The summer of 2007 I seen them play at Cat's Cradle and oh how the building was slammed jammed packed for these dudes that I loved so much and it was crowded with people that loved them the same way I did. Even though it was not an arena but instead a college bar, the aura in the air was exactly the same as that of an arena all because of Little Brother. Hearing this song live was what I loved the most about that night.

                                                       XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment