Monday, March 18, 2013

Melodic Monday: Usher feat. Alicia Keys - "My Boo"

"It started when we were younger you were mine, my boo", who did not sing every lyric, does not love, or did not put "My Boo" on repeat when it first dropped those years ago? If you say not you I will call your bluff real fast. I can remember loving that chemistry that Usher and Alicia had in the visuals that brought the song to life, that chemistry was delicious. As it came across my play list in the gym I knew it was the song I would use for Melodic Monday because it use to be that jam. As I listened I could not help myself but remember when it first dropped and realize how much a song could make you remember. So as you take a listen this rainy Melodic Monday what does it make you remember. This song is still beautiful and symbolic to this very day and you cannot say it is not. Happy Melodic Monday, My Boo!
                                                                                         XO

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I freakin' love you for this!!! One of my favorite songs ever.

    ReplyDelete