Friday, December 28, 2012

New Music: Tamar Braxton - "Love and War"

 
 I am a little late posting this track from singer first and reality star second Tamar Braxton, but I have to say I am absolutely in love with her new single "Love and War". The title track which also serves as the title of her upcoming album due out in February 2013 is Tamar's first project since 2000, and is definitely an incredible start to what seems will be a successful project. Though I usually write mostly about Hip Hop my world is not all about Hip Hop all the time, "music" is what makes my world go round, and this song is definitely spinning my world right about now!
 
"And we stay on the flood lines, but we’re still here after the ball drops we go so hard, we lose control the fire starts, then we explode when the smoke clears, we dry the tears
only if Love and War"
 

 
                                                                 XO
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment