Monday, December 17, 2012

Melodic Monday: Miguel "Adorn" (In-Studio Performance at Power 106)

 
Twas the day of Melodic Monday and like any Monday I wanted to pick a really good song, one that really brings forth a beautiful melody or carries a tune that makes you have butterflies. I knew that which ever song I chose it had to be a good one and I also know that live performances are some of the best kind, with that being said I had to pick a song that I loved immensely and find the most amazing live version of it. Like so I did just that and I chose Miguel's "Adorn", the song is amazing original, live, it does not matter that man gives that song the business which ever way he sings it. I found the version he did live in the studio on Big Boy's Neighborhood for Power 106 and it blew me away, it was perfect for the Melodic Monday song. How can someone sing that beautifully live on the radio? Oh that's right, he is Miguel and that is what he does!
 
"Oooooh and love ain't never looked so good on ya oh put it on baby let my love Adorn....you" <3
 
    
                                                                            XO

1 comment:

  1. <3 Ahhh great choice Candice!!! I can't believe how great this guy sounds live. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete