Thursday, October 4, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Kanye West - Last Call

 
On Monday as me and my best friend were driving to the the airport so that she could go back to the concrete jungle where dreams are made, we were doing a little Tangible Art listening. As we put in Kanye's College Dropout and she went to this particular track, I then knew it was meant for me to use for my Throwback pick this week. Listening to College Dropout alone will make you hype but listening to it with your best friend, the one who you listened to it with when it first dropped 8 time changing years ago, well that's just priceless. Kanye is priceless and the rhythm that he has given music is boundless. His growth as an artist from the days of his track until now is riveting and has been an incredible journey to watch and listen to. This song will forever be engraved in my memory for two of the best evident reasons. I was so glad to find this live performance of the song and not to mention the beautiful John Legend is on the keys.
 
                                                   XO

No comments:

Post a Comment