Friday, July 20, 2012

Rihanna's Harper's Bizaar BTS (By: Evan Rogers)



Rihanna graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar with her ever so beautiful presence, for the August 2012 issue. I purchased the issue last week as I do all of the magazines she is on the cover of. However, it was a couple of nights ago that I seen a tweet come across my timeline with the link to photographer,director, and editor Evan Roger's behind the scenes footage from the Bazaar shoot. I immediately took a look and was hooked at the video and what I saw. I thought the spread in the magazine was beautiful but the footage was even more amazing. Rihanna brought it during the shoot but Evan brought it to life with his behind the scenes masterpiece. Below are some of the photos from the HB spread......








                                                                                      XO


1 comment: