Friday, July 20, 2012

Nas - No Introduction


This post is only because I wanted to share the song after listening to it over and over again. Listen to the beat and the way the piano plays, then the strings vibe in, and the drums start pounding. These things make you excited for what is about to take place when Nas drops that first line, it is like a breath of fresh air and something that you are in need of.  Nas and his Illmatic aura never goes out if style, this song is just like hearing him for the first time again. Something so good can never get old, and he for one will always be one of those good things. You can find this track on his Life Is Good album which is in stores now. No Introduction is produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League.


""Brazilian Women On Xannies They Pulling Off Panties I'm Pushing 40 She Only 21 Don't Applaud Me, I'm Exhausted G"

"Really What's In My Mind Is Organizing A Billion Black Motherfuckers
To Take Over JP And Morgan, Goldman And Sachs"

"Well I Am A Graphic Classic Song Composer Music Notes On Sheets I Wrote This Piece To Get Closure Some Of Y'all Might Know Kelis This Goes To Her With Love"
                                                                                        XO

No comments:

Post a Comment