Monday, August 25, 2014

Beyoncé's 2014 MTV Video Music Awards Performance & Video Vanguard Award


 
Last night belonged to Beyoncé at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards and she showed us why as the audience and viewers at home waited patiently for Bey to take center stage. Bey had the best performance in VMA history last night with her sixteen minute performance of several songs from her 2013 self-titled album Beyoncé. That performance included tons of action, sultry dance moves, and a tribute to her daughter that showcased personal home video footage on the backdrop screen of her little family. After her performance the songstress was presented the Video Vanguard Award by her husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy. The night was quite emotional for Queen Bey as she was clearly full of tearful happiness as the songstress accepted her speech by saying "I'm so full, thank you. I have nothing to say but that I'm filled with so much gratitude and I just thank God for this moment," she said. "I love y’all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight." The rumors can rest now because this one was one for the books and ages. 


                                                                            
                                                                                XO

No comments:

Post a Comment