Monday, May 20, 2013

Melodic Monday: Alicia Keys - "If I Ain't Got You"

I wonder exactly how many people reminisce the way I do when they hear a song that they love. Rainy Monday's are perfect for the fitting melodic tune and today is none the exception with the song that I picked as my Melodic Monday tune. I can remember watching Alicia Key's video for her track "If I Ain't Got You" and just falling in love with the song more because the visuals portrayed every bit of the lyrics of the song to perfection. Method Man become that much more attractive because of his cameo in the video for one of the hottest songs at the time and Alicia became that much more beautiful because of her tears and the emotion that she relinquished in the video. Happy Melodic Monday! 
                                               XO

No comments:

Post a Comment