Thursday, February 7, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Will Smith - "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"


For some reason I replay bits and pieces of "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" in my head when something reminds me of the show Fresh Prince of Bel Air it is almost a rule in my book to sing the song when reminded of that. I do not care who you are I think every person in the world has got to know the lyrics to this song just because they seen the show and the opening song was too catchy not to know it. "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" was written by Will Smith and was composed by Quincy Jones as both of them were credited at the end of each episode of the Fresh Prince. The full length version of the song was used on Will Smith's Greatest Hits album and was fully credited to him. Will Smith has given music a certain depth with this song and nobody else will ever be know as the Fresh Prince but him for more reasons than one, and "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" being the number one reason as we all can attest to that.

                                                                                     XO

No comments:

Post a Comment