Friday, February 1, 2013

New Music: Drake - "Started From The Bottom"


Tonight something magical happened and right on time just like it was supposed to without rush but still with much anticipation, Drake dropped his new single. The single which was originally supposed to drop Grammy night February 10th dropped when Drake wanted it to just like it was supposed to. I do not think anyone in the world could have imagined what it was like for me to see that one tweet except for just a couple of people. The tweet that did not talk ish but stated a fact, the fact that Drake has given us his newest single "Started From The Bottom" that of which is from his upcoming album whose title has yet to be released. I think I have been waiting for this moment since I bought his last album or since May when I seen the Club Paradise tour, which ever time it was I still needed something more. Tonight that something more was given to me when he dropped his new track "Started From The Bottom" and with his own words like a conversational piece, just like that I am falling in love with Hip Hop again all because of this kid from Toronto by the name of Drake.






                                                                                                                      XO 

1 comment: