Friday, September 21, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell - Drop It Like It's Hot




All week long I have had Pharrell's voice in my head for Throwback Thursday and I was very indecisive on what song to choose. After debating I finally chose Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell "Drop It Like It's Hot". I can remember the beat and Pharrell killing his verse, even if it was Snoop's song. I remember waking up for for school and watching music videos every morning and this one in particular always playing before my day started. The song reached Billboard's Hot 100 and was number 1 for three straight weeks, making it Snoop's first number 1 on the chart. I feel as though you can always appreciate a good beat and a hot throwback.

                                                           XO

No comments:

Post a Comment