Thursday, September 13, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Hot Boys - I Need A Hot Girl


 
 
 
After hearing one of the local dj's Cash Money Throwback Mix on the local Hip Hop radio station I knew exactly what my Throwback Thursday would be. The group that came to mind was Hot Boys whose members consisted of Lil Wayne, B.G., Juvenile, Bulletproof and Turk and was apart of Cash Money Records. The year was 1999 and the song was "I Need A Hot Girl", the track is from the Hot Boys second studio album entitled, Guerrilla Warfare. Members of the Hot Boys Lil Wayne, B.G., and Turk wrote the song, which was produced by Mannie Fresh. Rapper and member Juvenile did not have a verse on the track but was featured in the video. The song also boast a feature from the the Big Tymers who was also in the video. A little embarrassed to say when this song came out I memorized ever word and I absolutely loved the Hot Boys. So funny how time changes everything.
 
                                                           XO

No comments:

Post a Comment