Monday, March 17, 2014

Melodic Monday: Jhené Aiko - "The Worst"


Have you ever had "The Worst" feeling ever because of someone you want, like, or whatever the case may very well be? This person may not be everything that you need but they are definitely something that you want. They may not be good enough or treat you well enough, but after all is said and done you still want them. Your patient with them and good enough to them, but they cannot see past their very own insecurities to know that you care and love them more than they know. Funny how you do not need them but you still want them after all the hurt and after being pushed away. Funny how everything changes once they get what they want and nothing stays the same. Funny how "The Worst" parts almost make you want them a lot more. Melodic in some ways that it can make you feel "The Worst", Jhené Aiko's "The Worst". 

I don't need you 
I still want you
I don't mean to
But I, but I love you
I don't need you
But I want you
I don't mean to
But I love you

                                                      XO

No comments:

Post a Comment