Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tamar Braxton Soul Train Music Awards 2013


Tamar Braxton has been a favorite of mine since the beginning of her music career and I would probably fit into the Tamartian catagory if you asked some of my friends. I played her latest album Love and War alllllll the way out when I bought it on its release day and before that I still listened to her first self-titled album Tamar when I needed a Tamar fix. I think it is safe to say Tamar has it all as she is married to the love of her life, she is a new mother to her baby son Logan whom she gave birth to on June 6, 2013, she has finally achieved overdue success with her latest number one album Love and War (which she calls the soundtrack to her relationship with her Husband Vince), her Christmas album Winter Loverland has gotten rave reviews, she has the whole world watching her on TV with both reality shows Tamar and Vince and Braxton Family Values, and now she has two Soul Train Awards to top off all of the sweet success. The songstress performed a three song medley on the Soul Train Music Awards of songs from her album Love and War that included her first single from the album "Love and War", "The One", and she ended it with her latest single "All The Way Home". You can check the performance above and see Tamar getting a little emotional during her acceptance speech below, which was rather beautiful and made me shed a tear. 


                                                               XO

No comments:

Post a Comment