Monday, April 15, 2013

Melodic Monday: Usher - "Burn"

My weakness is Melodic Monday's and for the most part I can say it is because I have an obsession with R&B music, and my life would be a dead end without it. I love finding an R&B song that I can listen to over and over again and it never gets old. Usher's song "Burn" is a prime example of how a beautiful song never gets old. I can remember when it first dropped back in 2004 and putting on repeat and never losing the love for it. To this day I could still play it a million more times and want to listen to it once more and once more after that. So here is to the start of a million more times and once more again! 
                                                                                            XO

No comments:

Post a Comment