Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kanye West - Through The Wire (feat. John Legend, Miri Ben-Ari) Live


"Through The Wire" what does it mean to you? I know exactly what it means to me, it is one of the reasons why I fell in love with Kanye and it remains one of the reason's why the world became a fan. The rush that I still get when I hear the beat drop to this song is indescribable for numerous reasons and I still get hype riding down the road listening to Kanye's album The College Dropout. There is something about watching Kanye's journey from then to now that makes us continue to fall in love with Hip Hop,whether it be the growth that he has had as an artist or the way music in general has transformed. For me this performance is one that I could watch over and over again and it never gets old for the simple fact that Kanye brings it to life. John Legend singing the hook while that violin plays on top of that beat as Kanye raps one of the greatest stories of his life, its just one of those moments you have to fall in love with. It's an oldie but a goodie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment