Saturday, October 8, 2011

Video: Rob Kardashian Dancing With The Stars Week 3



Rob Kardashian makes Dancing With The Stars so fun to watch this season and especially during week 3 with his Foxtrot. The dance was dedicated to his father the late Robert Kardashian Sr. who passed of esophageal cancer (who was known for being one of the lead attorney's in the famous O.J. Simpson trial). The Foxtrot was danced by Rob and Cheryl to Frank Sinatra's Fly Me To The Moon which was one of his dad's favorite songs. " I still to this day talk to him and I'm like man I wish you were here right now and I feel like my dads with me tonight and I miss you and I love you everyday dad and this ones for you". What can I say but that he is a wonderful guy and his dad would be extremely proud of him. I cannot wait to see more of him on DWTS because I am certain he will be sticking around for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment