Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Girlfriends Birthday

Monique I know that I am not in the Port City for your special day but do believe that the next time we are (reunited and it feels so good) we will live the moment up. I have missed you terribly these last few months and there is not a day that goes by that I do not wish you were here or I was there. There are moments that I cannot help but get emotional thinking about our friendship starting at day one until now. Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted a friend named Monique, so when I met you I knew it was fate and we were supposed to know one another. With this new year and a new you I want you to celebrate the blessings that you have but also the love that you have for yourself. The love that we as women have for ourselves cannot be compared to and there is nothing greater than to love yourself. Falling in love with ourselves will allow us to learn how to fall in love with someone else. Even as people come and go in and out out of our lives, remember that our friendship is constant and no matter the distance I am just a phone call away. I was a little upset not being with you on your birthday because I thought that maybe the memory of me was not with you. Silly of me to think that because I know that there is nobody in the entire world that can take the bond that you and I share away from either of us....(Gemini's and Aquariuses are soul mates). I love the woman you are but more importantly the friend that you are and I cherish the things that you and your friendship have brought to my life. You and I have a vibe that not even the worst day can kill and on the best days we could kill the world. I am able to be completely myself with you and nothing less, that I am forever grateful for because that is when I feel most beautiful. Thank you for being the fuel that helps this little engine run on my most difficult days. The distance (279 miles and 3 hours) makes each moment we have so much more worthwhile. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Eat lots of cake as if I were there eating some with you and party like a rock star.....I Love You POINT BLANK AND PERIOD.
All My Love,
Candice
Your Super Model Roomie


No comments:

Post a Comment